Sunday, August 21, 2011

My favourite summer bag

So today i decided to show you my fav summer bag. I used it almost every day in summer. It´s small so it´s for my wallet, my cosmetic bag, keys,  i have there some tissue and hand gel and of course my phone:) . 
I bought it in H&M for 15 euro. It was good price I think. I have it from June. I bought it , because i was with my class in Spain and I needed some small bag , for sighseeing. And then I was in France so I used it every single day a now too. It´s good small bag. I bought a black one, because black is neutral color that match with almost everything :) .... but there was in two more colors- grey and black. And whne I was in Spain in Sagrada Familia in Barcelona one girl there had the same bag like me but in other color in grey :) ... We both laught so much , it was so funny. So I hope you will like my bag:



Tak dnes osm sa rozhodla,  ze vam ukazem moju letnu kabelku. Pouzivala som ju skoor kazdy den v lete a este aj pouzivam. Je mala tak akurat pre moju penazenku, kozmeticku tasticku, kluce, telefon, nejake vreckovky a samozrejme antibakterialny gel:) Kupila som ju v H&M za 15 euro, myslim, ze to bola celkom dobra cena :) Mam ju od Juna, lebo so m sla do Spanielska s mojou skolou a potrebovala som nejaku mensiu tasku na vylety. Potom som bola vo Francuzsku a pouzivala som ju kazdy den az doteraz :P Je super mala, ja som si kupila ciernu, lebo cierna sa podla mna hodi skoor ku vsetkemu, ale mali este aj sedu a hnedu. Mam snou taku vtipnu prihodu:D Ako som bola v Sagrade Familii v Barcelone, tak jedno dievca malo tu istu tasku ako ja le v sedej, dost sme sa nasmiali. Dufam, ze sa Vam bude moja taska pacit :) 









Maya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment